Private equity funds will face a variety of audit and tax changes in 2017. Join RSM for this insightful overview on key issues your fund should track in the coming year.
This two-hour webcast will cover:
- New and proposed accounting standards
- Best practices in private equity valuations
- Best practices in back-office operations
- Key issues impacting Small Business Investment Company (SBIC) funds
- Securities and Exchange Commission observations and focus areas
- Update on the proposed fee waiver regulations
- New tax return due dates and their impact on your fund's compliance process
- Discussion of common private equity tax issues
RSM US LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual course for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Advance preparation: None | Program level: Basic | Prerequisites: None | Delivery method: Virtual group live
Fields of study: Auditing and taxes | CPE: Up to two credits