Join RSM for our Annual Microsoft Dynamics Summit. This is the perfect opportunity to focus on the topics most relevant to your role, consult with RSM technology specialists, learn real-world best practices, as well as broaden your network.
This one-day event offers tracks with sessions in Dynamics GP, as well as other emerging technologies.
Attend the RSM Dynamics Summit to:
- Learn about important technology trends as well as the latest RSM solutions that empower companies in the digital economy
- Help maximize your technology investment—access product road maps and discover simplification strategies and upgrade opportunities to meet your needs
- Network with RSM product specialists and the RSM user community, including peers from other companies that have implemented Microsoft solutions
- Earn continuing professional education (CPE) credits while you learn about the latest RSM technology solutions
Registration and breakfast: 8 a.m.
Program: 8:30 a.m.–4 p.m.
Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided.
- Introductory session: Overview of RSM including app development and what is Dynamics 365? What does it mean for existing customers?
- What’s new in 2016 and 2016 R2?
- Power BI
- Jet Reports data/sessions: What it’s about
- Jet Express and Jet Reports
- Hosting services and Microsoft Azure overview
- Professional Services Tools Library
- Payroll and human resources new features
- Dynamics 365
- How to replace MR and Forecaster with the Solver BI360 suite: Reporting, budgeting, data warehouse and dashboards for Dynamics
The Hub Cira Centre
2929 Arch St.
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Who should attend?
Microsoft Dynamics GP users including chief financial officers, business managers, business and financial analysts, information technology (IT) management, IT business managers and analysts.
Attendees will discover the latest technologies for Microsoft Dynamics GP and network with industry peers and local RSM teams. After attending, participants will understand how to optimize their existing Microsoft Dynamics solution.
Important information regarding summit materials
As part of our commitment to being environmentally responsible, we will be providing you with the presentation slides approximately one week prior to the summit. If you require copies of these handouts, please feel free to print beforehand and bring with you to the event.
Pay by check option
Payable to RSM US
Send to: RSM
Attn: Sonia Burnette
3025 Windward Plaza, Suite 150
Alpharetta, GA 30005
Please include a copy of your registration with your check. All check payments must be received within seven days of the event.
Pay by PayPal option
You will be redirected to the PayPal payment site after registering.
Substitution and cancellation policy
You may substitute the name of your attendee at any time with no penalty, by contacting the event organizer. All cancellations and refund requests must be received at least five business days in advance of the event. Refunds will not be granted for cancellations received within five business days of the event.
Contact Jackie Arnold at +1 215 648 3264.
CPE credit available
RSM US LLP is pleased to offer up to five CPE credits for attending this event. To qualify, you must sign in at the registration desk. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as refunds, cancellations and complaints, please contact us.
RSM US LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual course for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Advance preparation: None | Program level: Basic | Prerequisites: None | Delivery method: Group live
Field of study: Business management and organization | CPE: Up to five credits